Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is it okay for a medium/fat size man to shave or wax his chest and back hair?

I now like men with 6 packs wax or shave there back and chest hair but is it okay for a man who is quite fat to shave or wax his back and chest hair?Is it okay for a medium/fat size man to shave or wax his chest and back hair?
Whatever you want to do. There aren't any rules about this kind of thing.Is it okay for a medium/fat size man to shave or wax his chest and back hair?
no harm no foul. I know one day i'll be a beast like my dad. then I will do the same lol.





Im crossing my fingers for now though.
Sure, why not. hairy backs aren't nice on any size bloke!!
i think it wud thicken ur hair n pointed
I am not fat but nor am I particularly muscular or defined. I get waxed because I prefer to be smooth and I think by body looks better with no hair on it (with or without muscular definition).





Like the other answerer said, there are no rules about hair removal. If you want to get waxed, just do it but go to a salon - much less painful than trying it yourself and more effective too.





Oh by the way, the amount of hair you have on your body and the amount you choose or do not choose to remove has no connection with your gender identification or sexual orientation.
Go ahead and do it, my wife waxes my back it's well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment